Ciudadanos Del Mundo

Chasing home, leaving our house.

15 noviembre 2010

Not the last time I check


So, about a year ago, I was up there in the States; San Francisco and Fairfax. I was working on an ad agency, and ANYTIME I needed a cigg I had to go down and smoke outside the building. Sometimes I had my smoke buddies with me; sometimes I was on my own.

One time I went by myself. I was right beside the entrance, minding my own business, when suddenly this nice looking lady starts smoking beside me. She starts talking to me, very easy-going gal. Then out of no-where she says, “Do you want to go out with me this Friday night?” My face went blue, red, purple, green and every muscle on my face just froze. “Come again?” I said, the girl looked confused (she knew I heard the question) her face turned red.

Then she asked again, oh! She asked all right, but this time the question had a twist “You’re a lesbian, right?” Have you seen the emoticon with the straight-line mouth? She couldn’t ask wait are you gay? Or you’re not gay? Because, actually, she didn’t ask, she was sure I was gay and confused by why I was avoiding the freaking question.

“Not the last time I check” I said, in a really angry mood. Her eyes tear up, her smile went upside-down didn’t even look me in the eye “Oh, never mind then”, and left.

Come on! Really? Do I really look gay? Nothing against them but really? How do you react to something like that?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario